Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science, BYCAS Post-UTME application form is released and currently on sale for students across the country.
BookiNaija will today discuss about the Post-UTME Application Form and how to apply for BYCAS.
No rushing, just follow all the procedures, guidelines, and the full details of how to apply for the Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science, BYCAS Post-UTME Application Form so as to avoid any unconscious error now and in the future.
The management of Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science, BYCAS wishes to announce the sales of its Post-UTME form which is N2,000 for each eligible student.
- NUBAPoly Post UTME Closing Date [UPDATED]
- ABU Zaria Post UTME Closing Date [UPDATED]
- Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science Admission List For Is Out [ND, HND & Part-Time]
- ATBU School Fees For New And Returning Students [UPDATED]
- ATAPoly Admission List For [ND, HND & Part-Time]
The Post-UTME form would likely take about one to the two-month interval before the BYCAS management would close its application portal.
So it is advisably for any student who has the interest of the Higher Institution to apply as early as possible for him/her to get shortlisted among the first list.
In this article, all the applicants who are intending to apply for would be guided on how to do it from the first step to the last.
All that you need is to concentrate well in order to avoid any kind of silly mistake that may cause something else.
Fresh students that are just starting their tertiary institution level may get some point hard or confusing, and incase if such happen, don’t hesitate to use the comment section below to express your problem of which any concerning Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science, BYCAS Post-UTME.
- Abia State Polytechnic School Fees For ND & HND [UPDATED]
- FUHSO Post UTME Form | How To Apply
- Abdul Gusa Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark [UPDATED]
- Abia State Polytechnic Cut-Off Mark [UPDATED]
- BUK Hostel Accommodation Fee | How To Apply [UPDATED]
There are requirements that are needed for you to apply for this particular institution and I would list them all. Below are they;
1. Your SSCE with at least five (v) core subjects of any class either science or art. This simply means that as an applicant, you must be able to secure the main subject in your WAEC, NECO, or any type of exam you sat for.
Though there are some candidates that their result is not yet released (awaiting), those students can still apply but would choose ‘awaiting result’ as their grate while filling the Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science, BYCAS Post-UTME form
2. Candidate must choose BYCAS as his first choice before he can apply for the institution.
Some people might be confused here as before the system is not like, yes it has been changed by the management.
Currently, it is under must for you as an applicant to make BYCAS your first choice before you will be eligible to apply them.
3. Candidate must be ready to pay for their Post-UTME fee of N2,000 at first before he/she moves forward for the application.
4. An active mail account like Gmail, Yahoo, Live, or another available one. Most student made mistake, a very BIG one that takes a long time before they could solve it if possible?
The mistake is that most applicants forget their password, lost their phone number, use incorrect Gmail, or even forgot Gmail entirely which is very wrong.
- KASU School Fees For New And Returning Students [UPDATED]
- BUK School Fees For New And Returning Students [UPDATED]
- ABU Zaria School Fees + Acceptance Fee For Fresh & Returning Students [UPDATED]
- EBSU School Fees For New & Returning Students [UPDATED]
Your details and info should be kept in a safe permanent place preferably.
Before we go into the application process, let quickly mentioned some of the courses of Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science, BYCAS;
Science Laboratory Technology
How To Apply For Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science, BYCAS Post-UTME Application Form
As I said earlier, the applicant made the payment of the Post-UTME application before he/she process it.
The payment process is of two options which are either online or Bank Branch. It is better for one to make the payment online for smooth and quick service to avoid any Bank stress, tension, and even charges.
So after then, let proceed forward with the process involved in applying for Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science, BYCAS as are listed below;
• First of all, visit the Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science, BYCAS Post-UTME portal
• Input your UTME JAMB Registration No. in the box below or left, depends on the device you are using
• Press the ‘SUBMIT’ option under the box
• It would lead to another new page whereby you will be redirected to pay the Post-UTME form payment.
But if says your ‘JAMB is not found’ that means your data haven’t been transferred to the portal or you have not changed your first choice to them
• Make the payment, online advisably
• After successful payment, input password create a student account
• Fill in all the required details, recheck and finally submit
Once you are done, print or screenshot down the application form and write down your Gmail/password also so that you won’t lose them.
- Covenant University School Fees For New And Returning Students [UPDATED]
- FUHSO School Fees For All New And Returning Students [UPDATED]
- ATAPoly Cut-Off Mark [UPDATED]
- Bayelsa State College Of Arts And Science Cut-Off Mark [UPDATED]
All the next further things would be announced publicly. In case if you have any questions, fill the comment box below. Thank you.